I love it when people underestimate me. Particularly men who tell me they are Doms. This week saw a bizarre conversation, which felt very much like a game of cat and mouse. It is no secret I am on Fabswingers, but what may surprise you the most is why. When I first signed up it... Continue Reading →
1. Would you rather get a spanking in front of your family or do a striptease at your workplace? Oh no, the impossible question! I did get my boobs out at work once, and I fucked myself in my office along with completing stretching tasks at one of the projects I facilitated. Just naming a... Continue Reading →
1. Did leave your last love for some one else or no one else? I haven't ever left a lover for someone else. Unless you count me leaving P for myself and my children... If I have ended a love affair it has been for a reason between myself and the other person involved, either... Continue Reading →
I'm winding my way down the road to eroticon. I've been looking forward to attending Eroticon since I saw the posts surrounding last years event. I knew then that I wanted to be there this year, and would find a way to make that happen. My gran died in June, and I was given a... Continue Reading →
1. What are your romantic needs? My romantic needs are minimal in all honesty. For the most part I get what could be seen as traditional romance from my friends. I miss having someone to cook with, but I have wonderful friends who will happily come round for dinner. Having someone to confide in, to... Continue Reading →
Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it. My first orgasm happened while I sat on my brothers bedroom floor (he wasn't there) I could tell you about it again, or I could send you back here to the beginning and show you the start of my depravity... What is... Continue Reading →
Tricky questions for this weeks TMI Tuesday. I guess that is the point, and maybe the fun? 1. Is falling in love effortless? I don't honestly know if falling in love is effortless. For me love seems to be a series of ways to torture myself. Perhaps the falling in love is effortless, but I have... Continue Reading →
New things are exciting and scary. July has been a mixed bag for me, but it definitely feels like a very positive month. This last TMI Tuesday of July has given me the chance to reflect. Tell it to us straight or sexy… 1. One thing that you will never do again? I will never clean a dirty rolling-pin... Continue Reading →
Self-love is a topic that pops up time and again. TMI Tuesday is one of my go-to weekly memes for the topics that come up. This week is no exception and has raised some interesting questions and some even more surprising answers.
The Inside My Head tag was created a few months back, and I wanted to share the contents of mine today.
Marvellous questions for this weeks TMI Tuesday, I wonder if my responses will take your breath away? If not, perhaps the views will.
1. What was your biggest worry five years ago, do you still have that same worry or feel the same about it at this minute? Five years ago I was heavily pregnant with a child I was terrified I wouldn't be able to love or care for. My first birth was followed by 3 years... Continue Reading →
1. If you were an ice-cream flavor, what would you be and why? I would be lemon meringue. I may present as vanilla, but I am far from it, and that is a wonderful surprise. When you first take the lid off the tub it looks very ordinary, but take a scoop and you start to... Continue Reading →
What kind of person are you? 1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)? I have accounts on a lot of social media sites, but I find it hard to keep up with everything so I just dip in and out. 2. You know a secret about someone. What do you... Continue Reading →
M and I were getting along really well, but there was something that made him deeply uncomfortable. He loved the fact that I enjoyed kinky sex, but my submissive nature made him a little bit cross. Power exchange was never something that I required of him, we were equals on all fronts, but on occasion... Continue Reading →