1. What’s invisible but you wish you could see? Do you know the smell, when the rain comes after aContinue reading
1. What is your phone screensaver at the moment? The picture above is my current screensaver. On a rainy runContinue reading
It has been so long since I’ve taken part in TMI Tuesday and I’ve just missed it this week, dueContinue reading
1. Did leave your last love for some one else or no one else? I haven’t ever left a loverContinue reading
Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure: 1. The first time I . . . …hadContinue reading
1. What are your romantic needs? My romantic needs are minimal in all honesty. For the most part I getContinue reading
1. How do you spend most of your time? I’m a mum, first and foremost. Those lovely children of mineContinue reading
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move? I love where I live! ThereContinue reading
It is time to fill in the blanks. I am hesitant to set my intentions for a new year, butContinue reading
1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018? For most people who know me, andContinue reading
1. Do you go out of your way to be nice? I don’t think. So, but then I think I’mContinue reading
Self-love is a topic that pops up time and again.
TMI Tuesday is one of my go-to weekly memes for the topics that come up. This week is no exception and has raised some interesting questions and some even more surprising answers.
Marvellous questions for this weeks TMI Tuesday, I wonder if my responses will take your breath away? If not, perhaps the views will.Continue reading
1. If you were an ice-cream flavor, what would you be and why? I would be lemon meringue. I mayContinue reading
What kind of person are you? 1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)? I haveContinue reading