1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move? I love where I live! There are things about the property that I am working on, but all homes have compromises. It is the area that I am in love with. When I find myself thinking how lucky I am to... Continue Reading →
It is time to fill in the blanks. I am hesitant to set my intentions for a new year, but this seems far enough away from the bells to not be resolutions so I'm going to fill in the blanks that TMI Tuesday Blog has left for me. 1. I want to repeat _____ .... Continue Reading →
1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018? For most people who know me, and perhaps if you follow me on here, it is quite clear that I have a tenuous relationship with Christmas. As a mum to two wonderful little boys who love this time of year I do... Continue Reading →
1. Do you go out of your way to be nice? I don't think. So, but then I think I'm generally quite a nice person. I would certainly say that I never go out of my way to be unkind or mean to others. What I am learning is to be nice to myself... That... Continue Reading →
Self-love is a topic that pops up time and again. TMI Tuesday is one of my go-to weekly memes for the topics that come up. This week is no exception and has raised some interesting questions and some even more surprising answers.
Marvellous questions for this weeks TMI Tuesday, I wonder if my responses will take your breath away? If not, perhaps the views will.
1. If you were an ice-cream flavor, what would you be and why? I would be lemon meringue. I may present as vanilla, but I am far from it, and that is a wonderful surprise. When you first take the lid off the tub it looks very ordinary, but take a scoop and you start to... Continue Reading →
What kind of person are you? 1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)? I have accounts on a lot of social media sites, but I find it hard to keep up with everything so I just dip in and out. 2. You know a secret about someone. What do you... Continue Reading →
1. If your lover was turned on by forced feminization would you participate (giving or receiving)? No, it's something that would be a big turn off for me and if he was solely monogamous and needed the forced feminization it would be a deal breaker for me. However, I would happily support him in finding a lover that... Continue Reading →
1. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? I always loved Dogtanian. It was one of the only cartoons I remember watching, I was usually out in the mud or chasing my brother round on my bike. He was always the quiet one, and the one who fixed things when the others were less than capable.... Continue Reading →
I have decided to take part in TMI Tuesday for the first time this week. I always enjoy other people's answers so felt it was time to join in myself. 1. What makes you, you? I am authentically me, I am brave to the point of being foolish, and I am fiercely loyal to those who... Continue Reading →