1. Do you go out of your way to be nice?
I don’t think. So, but then I think I’m generally quite a nice person. I would certainly say that I never go out of my way to be unkind or mean to others. What I am learning is to be nice to myself… That certainly takes effort.
2. Some time ago people were buried with items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
I’m going to be cremated and scattered at my favourite spot at the time of death. Currently that will be somewhere on dartmoor, but it may change. I guess the only thing that I want to have in any potential afterlife would be my freedom.
3. What social stigma does society need to get over?
That we have to be perfect. There is nothing wrong with being good enough. (or so I keep trying to tell myself)
4. When was the last time you told someone “I told you so.”?
Just thinking about that phrase makes my skin crawl. I would certainly hope that I have only done that in jest, but honestly I don’t recall saying it.
5. When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t? What did you find?
The last time I went snooping was here. I can’t say that I wish I hadn’t found it, because it was a valuable lesson in trusting my gut. I wish I hadn’t snooped and had just trusted myself, but I wasn’t ready to do that at the time.
: What small seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that has stuck with you all this time?
You can’t live your life backwards.
That is my favourite little saying from my childhood. It is probably one of the reasons I am so keen to keep pushing myself onwards.
From the story of how the barefoot sub became the woman she is today, to toy reviews, with a hefty dose of contemplation, a sprinkling of erotica and a LOT of nudity in between, you can be sure to find something to tickle your fancy at A Leap Of Faith.