1. If you had a whole week (no work, no kids) to do things with your significant other, what would you do? Whatever he decides is best.
2. What is your idea of a long-term relationship? Long-term doesn’t necessarily equate to time, I have known my friend R for 3 years now, and our irregular liaisons are still just about scratching an itch. Long-term is about a connection which is more than just satisfying the physical needs as they come up, about challenging one another to grow and learn. Sir has been in my head since 2014 and he patiently encourages me to grow though our physical time together has been limited, particularly with an 18 month hiatus. If I had tried to answer this question while I was married I dare say my answer would have been very different!
3. What is a healthy relationship? A healthy relationship for me is based on mutual respect, trust and acceptance. Love can take many forms, but is underpinned by those three things. The Power and control wheel was brought up for discussion in a group I recently attended. It shows so many things that were present in my marriage, which was very much not a healthy relationship. As someone who is deeply aroused by power exchange, male privilege and impact play (even before my vanilla marriage) I have a full understanding of the difference between abusive and healthy (respectful and consensual) relationships.
4. How did you meet your current (or last) lover? I’m busy this week with a task from Sir so the last lover that I saw is someone I met through fabswingers a couple of months back. Also, this is how I met Sir.
5. What is the first thing you do after having sex? That depends very much on who I’ve been having sex with… But on the whole I would probably have a drink first, or offer a drink to the person I have been enjoying! It is thirsty work after all.
Bonus: Do you have any bad habits that you hide from your significant other? You can tell us…or not. I think I must have bad habits, but don’t feel the need to hide them.
Click the link below and see how other people have responded