1. Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?
If I have a fantasy I have been encouraged to turn it into a reality. So both, I think. When I say encouraged, I do mean I am often tasked with making them happen…
2. If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why? (No need to use real names just briefly describe the person and their relationship to you.)
I don’t have a past lover that I would have a bonus night with. They are all in the past for a reason. Besides, I have current lovers I wish I could spend more time with, so I shall say so long and thanks for all the fish.
3. You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
c. oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation
I love giving oral and I’m told my skills are excellent. I think mutual masturbation would work for me as a good orgasm (or the promise of one/two/three) makes me all the more attentive in my offering.
4. With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?
Different lovers require different skill sets. It very much depends on our dynamic, and also it depends on what tasks I am working on for Sir. I always pay attention to what they want, the dynamic dictates whether they get it or not 😉
5. Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?
I sometimes masturbate for the mental health benefits… Well, if I needed an excuse that’s what I would say.
Bonus: Do you understand the clitoris?
I understand the science behind it, and love the way that mine works. But they are all so different!! So while I understand mine, I still get very confused with other womens’. No wonder men find it so challenging.
Click on the link below to see what other people have to say: