1. Would you rather get a spanking in front of your family or do a striptease at your workplace? Oh no, the impossible question! I did get my boobs out at work once, and I fucked myself in my office along with completing stretching tasks at one of the projects I facilitated. Just naming a... Continue Reading →
1. Did leave your last love for some one else or no one else? I haven't ever left a lover for someone else. Unless you count me leaving P for myself and my children... If I have ended a love affair it has been for a reason between myself and the other person involved, either... Continue Reading →
Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure: 1. The first time I . . . ...had sex in a car was with my first boyfriend. It was in his mums car, a white nissan almera estate. The romance doesn't stop here. We were pulled up in a layby, and the seats... Continue Reading →
1. What are your romantic needs? My romantic needs are minimal in all honesty. For the most part I get what could be seen as traditional romance from my friends. I miss having someone to cook with, but I have wonderful friends who will happily come round for dinner. Having someone to confide in, to... Continue Reading →
1. How do you spend most of your time? I'm a mum, first and foremost. Those lovely children of mine fill my heart and mind with tasks and chores. I'm also studying, though that probably doesn't take up as much of my time as it should. Aside from these two I spend the most part... Continue Reading →
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move? I love where I live! There are things about the property that I am working on, but all homes have compromises. It is the area that I am in love with. When I find myself thinking how lucky I am to... Continue Reading →
It is time to fill in the blanks. I am hesitant to set my intentions for a new year, but this seems far enough away from the bells to not be resolutions so I'm going to fill in the blanks that TMI Tuesday Blog has left for me. 1. I want to repeat _____ .... Continue Reading →
1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018? For most people who know me, and perhaps if you follow me on here, it is quite clear that I have a tenuous relationship with Christmas. As a mum to two wonderful little boys who love this time of year I do... Continue Reading →
1. Do you go out of your way to be nice? I don't think. So, but then I think I'm generally quite a nice person. I would certainly say that I never go out of my way to be unkind or mean to others. What I am learning is to be nice to myself... That... Continue Reading →
I hit a brick wall in my ability to write.... f4tfriday is a meme I have been following for some time now, and as I set out my intention to get back into the swing of things I found this weeks post, and decided that this would help remind me what I am doing here.
Tricky questions for this weeks TMI Tuesday. I guess that is the point, and maybe the fun? 1. Is falling in love effortless? I don't honestly know if falling in love is effortless. For me love seems to be a series of ways to torture myself. Perhaps the falling in love is effortless, but I have... Continue Reading →
New things are exciting and scary. July has been a mixed bag for me, but it definitely feels like a very positive month. This last TMI Tuesday of July has given me the chance to reflect. Tell it to us straight or sexy… 1. One thing that you will never do again? I will never clean a dirty rolling-pin... Continue Reading →
Self-love is a topic that pops up time and again. TMI Tuesday is one of my go-to weekly memes for the topics that come up. This week is no exception and has raised some interesting questions and some even more surprising answers.
Marvellous questions for this weeks TMI Tuesday, I wonder if my responses will take your breath away? If not, perhaps the views will.