It is time to fill in the blanks.
I am hesitant to set my intentions for a new year, but this seems far enough away from the bells to not be resolutions so I’m going to fill in the blanks that TMI Tuesday Blog has left for me.
1. I want to repeat _____ .
- Making happy memories with my friends and families.
- Rope with Angel666.
- Total submission.
- Pure Dominance.
- Dartmoor adventures.
2. I want to lose _____ .
- My anal virginity again. (it’s grown back!)
- Myself on the moors, just overnight… When I’m well prepared with all the appropriate kit.
- My heart to someone wonderful, who wants to give me theirs too.
- My fears of being hurt, when I feel that I push people away. (which could cause problems with losing my heart to someone wonderful)
3. I want to gain _____ .
- Confidence in my running.
- More latex!
- More tiger stripes.
- Some stamps in my passport.
4. I want to enjoy _____ .
- The mud. In play…
- Wing walking. (2 stone weight loss to go until I can sign up!)
- More cake! (May hamper my wing walking time line)
- My boys. I usually do, but more happy times please!
5. I want to savor _____ .
- More time with my boys. They can be challenging at times, but I think I’m learning more about their needs and quirks.
- Sunsets, and sunrises.
6. I need more _____ .
- Skin-to-skin contact. (see Q. 2)
- Platonic playtime.
- Hours in the day!
Bonus: I will succeed in _____ .
- My current module.
- My marathon.
- My book.
- Making myself happy.